so it’s been a while

Keeping up a blog was more difficult than I thought. However, I am starting to take writing a bit more seriously so I’m thinking it’d be a good idea to make more of a commitment to this. I recently had a talk with a former English professor at St. Louis University and after looking at some of my work, he told me that I should go talk to someone at UMSL about transferring and becoming an English major. I still haven’t figured out what I could do with that degree, but I’m sure taking classes will help me get a better idea of what I want to do and what I’m capable of doing. I really enjoy creative writing and such, but I’m just not that creative. Hopefully my classes will help me find better ways of brainstorming and finding stories in everyday things.

I think from now on I would like to continue my blog with random thoughts and inquiries that come to mind just for kicks. I feel like the people I hang out with now help me come up with more interesting things to think about; they’re quite the eccentric group.

While I don’t have much to say right now, I will say that my friends are some of the weirdest people you will ever meet, but I don’t think I would have it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a new direction

A look at Jane Austen’s Emma

so yeah…