i have an obsession…

After snooping around on Emma Watson’s (Hermione from Harry Potter) IMDb page, I found out that she appeared in the music video with the British indie band One Night Only. It’s rumored that she’s dating the lead singer, but apparently they’re just good friends. Anyway, I looked up the video and it’s actually pretty cute. They do this whole “Lady and the Tramp” theme where the girl is alone and lost in the big city and the guy finds her and takes her out.
Not only is the video real cute, but the song is fantastic. A lot of the lyrics are similar to each other, but it’s still good and has an awesome beat. Every time I hear it, it makes me think of New York, which makes me sad. I miss it so much! I think it’d be great to live in New York and have a little apartment close to Times Square, but I doubt that’ll ever happen. It’s nice to dream, though. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking a new direction

A look at Jane Austen’s Emma

so yeah…